Sunday, November 13, 2011

Quarter's End

The Wednesday will be the close to my quarter as a graduate student in the public history department with Wright State University. I am thrilled with my decision to go back to school and am generally loving every minute of it. While I have struggled writing papers, I know that next quarter will be easier since I am back in the swing of things.
I wanted to say I have learned so much about the public history field this quarter and I am excited to learn more about it in the following quarters. Introduction to Archives and Introduction to Public History has given me a beginners knowledge that I will continue to use as I finish school and pursue my career. Before taking Intro to Archives, I would have never thought about being a corporate archivist but it sound interested. I believe I will end up going to the museum route but never say never.
And as for you dear readers, if you have any questions, ask them. Has my blog gotten you interested in the Public History program? If so, do you know where to look? I am more than willing to give information if anybody would like to know more. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment